Friday, July 08, 2005

I blog, therefore I run

This whole week I've been wanting to post an entry. But I haven't been running, and I've already cluttered up the last few posts with non-running related entries, so I was feeling guilty for not actually, you know, writing about running. It was a condundrum. How to solve it?

Aha! I had a brilliant idea. Maybe if I signed up for a race, I'd have a legitimate reason to post an entry. But what if it was hot, what if I felt out of shape, what if I wanted to sleep in? Pshaw! I want to post an entry, therefore I must run!

Hmm. Blog as taskmaster. Who knew? Regardless, wish me luck on tomorrow morning's 5k. Hopefully at 8 a.m. it won't have hit 100 degrees. Yet. Lordy.

======

Some gratutious food pictures:

Here's my farmer's market haul from a few weeks ago:


Glorious cheeries. These were gone in about five minutes:


My favorite thing of all time, a Mexican fruit cup with fresh-squeezed lime juice and chili:

6 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger vj said...

Go Megan, go! Go fight win! Go! Go!

I love elote. How I miss being able to buy it outside of Fiesta!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Love that fruit cup. I am going to serve at my book group gathering!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hope the race went well...and that the temperature wasn't too bad :-)

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger neca said...

Can't wait to hear about the race!

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger KJ said...

Yummy veggies!

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Meeeeeeegannnnn! How'd the race go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home